North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 117. Electrification
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 117. Electrification. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 117. Electrification. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Rural Electrification Authority
- Article 2. Electric Membership Corporations
- Article 3. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 4. Telephone Service and Telephone Membership Corporations
- Article 5. Consolidation and Merger
- Article 6. Indemnification
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.