North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115D. Community Colleges
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115D. Community Colleges. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 115D. Community Colleges. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions for State Administration
- Article 2. Local Administration
- Article 2A. Privacy of Employee Personnel Records
- Article 3. Financial Support
- Article 4A. Budgeting, Accounting, and Fiscal Management
- Article 5. Special Provisions
- Article 5A. North Carolina Center for Applied Textile Technology at Gaston College
- Article 6A. Motorcycle Safety Instruction
- Article 7. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 8. Proprietary Schools
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.