North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115B. Tuition and Fee Waivers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 115B. Tuition and Fee Waivers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 115B. Tuition and Fee Waivers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 115B-1. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 115B-2. Tuition waiver authorized
- NC GEN ST § 115B-3. Rules
- NC GEN ST § 115B-4. Enrollment computation for funding purposes
- NC GEN ST § 115B-5. Proof of eligibility
- NC GEN ST § 115B-5.1. Student to be credited for scholarship value
- NC GEN ST § 115B-6. Misrepresentation of eligibility
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.