North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 114. Department of Justice
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 114. Department of Justice. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 114. Department of Justice. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Article 1. Attorney General
- Article 2A. Transparency in Third-Party Contracting by Attorney General
- Article 3A. Special Prosecution Division
- Article 4. State Bureau of Investigation
- Article 7. Methamphetamine Watch Program
- Article 8. Financial Literacy Council
- Article 9. North Carolina State Crime Laboratory
- Article 10. North Carolina Human Trafficking Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.