North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 105. Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 105. Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 105. Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- Subchapter I. Levy of Taxes
- Subchapter II. Listing, Appraisal, and Assessment of Property and Collection of Taxes on Property
- Subchapter V. Motor Fuel Taxes
- Subchapter VII. Payments Received from Tennessee Valley Authority in Lieu of Taxes
- Subchapter VIII. Local Government Sales and Use Tax
- Subchapter IX. Multicounty Taxes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.