North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 103. Sundays, Holidays and Special Days
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 103. Sundays, Holidays and Special Days. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 103. Sundays, Holidays and Special Days. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 103-2. Method of take when hunting on Sunday
- NC GEN ST § 103-3. Execution of process on Sunday
- NC GEN ST § 103-4. Dates of public holidays
- NC GEN ST § 103-5. Acts to be done on Sunday or holidays
- NC GEN ST § 103-6. Arbor Week
- NC GEN ST § 103-7. American Family Day
- NC GEN ST § 103-8. Indian solidarity week
- NC GEN ST § 103-9. Prisoner of War Day
- NC GEN ST § 103-10. Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
- NC GEN ST § 103-11. Disability History and Awareness Month
- NC GEN ST § 103-12. Organ Donation Awareness/Donate Life Month
- NC GEN ST § 103-13. Fragile X Awareness Day
- NC GEN ST § 103-14. Lineman Appreciation Day
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.