North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 102. Official Survey Base
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 102. Official Survey Base. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 102. Official Survey Base. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 102-1. Name and description
- NC GEN ST § 102-1.1. Name and description in relation to 1983 North American Datum
- NC GEN ST § 102-2. Physical control
- NC GEN ST § 102-3. Use of name
- NC GEN ST § 102-4. Damaging, defacing, or destroying monuments
- NC GEN ST § 102-6. Legality of use in descriptions
- NC GEN ST § 102-7. Use not compulsory
- NC GEN ST § 102-8. Administrative agency
- NC GEN ST § 102-9. Duties and powers of the agency
- NC GEN ST § 102-10. Prior work
- NC GEN ST § 102-11. Vertical control
- NC GEN ST § 102-12. Control system map
- NC GEN ST § 102-15. Improvement of land records
- NC GEN ST § 102-16. Board of county commissioners to apply for assistance
- NC GEN ST § 102-17. County projects eligible for assistance
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.