Montana Code Annotated Title 45. Crimes
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 45. Crimes. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45. Crimes. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. General Preliminary Provisions
- Chapter 2. General Principles of Liability
- Chapter 3. Justifiable Use of Force
- Chapter 4. Inchoate Offenses
- Chapter 5. Offenses Against the Person
- Chapter 6. Offenses Against Property
- Chapter 7. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Chapter 8. Offenses Against Public Order
- Chapter 9. Dangerous Drugs
- Chapter 10. Model Drug Paraphernalia Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.