Montana Code Annotated Title 40. Family Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 40. Family Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 40. Family Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Marriage
- Chapter 2. Husband and Wife
- Chapter 3. Reconciliation
- Chapter 4. Termination of Marriage, Child Custody, Support
- Chapter 5. Enforcement of Support
- Chapter 6. Parent and Child
- Chapter 7. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 9. Grandparent-Grandchild Contact
- Chapter 15. Partner and Family Member Assault, Sexual Assault, and Stalking--Safety and Protection of Victims
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.