Montana Code Annotated Title 35. Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 35. Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 35. Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. Business Corporations
- Chapter 2. Nonprofit Corporations
- Chapter 3. Religious Corporations Sole
- Chapter 4. Montana Professional Corporation Act
- Chapter 5. Business Trusts
- Chapter 6. Involuntary Corporate Dissolution
- Chapter 7. Model Registered Agents Act
- Chapter 8. Montana Limited Liability Company Act
- Chapter 9. Montana Close Corporation Act
- Chapter 10. Partnerships in General
- Chapter 11. Partnership--Use of Fictitious Name
- Chapter 12. Limited Partnerships
- Chapter 13. Mining Partnerships
- Chapter 15. Cooperative Associations
- Chapter 16. Agricultural Associations
- Chapter 17. Cooperative Agricultural Marketing
- Chapter 18. Rural Cooperative Utilities
- Chapter 20. Cemetery Associations
- Chapter 21. Mausoleum and Columbarium Authorities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.