Montana Code Annotated Title 20. Education
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Montana Code Annotated Title 20. Education. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Education. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Montana Code Annotated
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. State Boards and Commissions
- Chapter 3. Elected Officials
- Chapter 4. Teachers, Superintendents, and Principals
- Chapter 5. Pupils
- Chapter 6. School Districts
- Chapter 7. School Instruction and Special Programs
- Chapter 8. Montana School for the Deaf and Blind
- Chapter 9. Finance
- Chapter 10. Transportation and Food Services
- Chapter 15. Community College Districts
- Chapter 20. School Elections
- Chapter 25. University System
- Chapter 26. Student Financial Assistance
- Chapter 31. Fire Services Training School
- Chapter 32. Montana Educational Telecommunications Network
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.