Mississippi Code Title 95. Torts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 95. Torts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 95. Torts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Libel and Slander
- Chapter 3. Nuisances
- Chapter 5. Trespass
- Chapter 7. Liability Exemption for Donors of Food
- Chapter 9. Liability Exemption for Volunteers and Sports Officials
- Chapter 11. Liability Exemption for Livestock Shows and Equine Activities
- Chapter 13. Liability Exemption for Noise Pollution by Sport-Shooting Ranges
- Chapter 15. Liability Exemption for Report of Suspicious Activity or Behavior
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.