Mississippi Code Title 81. Banks and Financial Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 81. Banks and Financial Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 81. Banks and Financial Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
- Chapter 3. Incorporation and Organization of Banks
- Chapter 5. General Provisions Relating to Banks and Banking
- Chapter 7. Branch Banks
- Chapter 8. Regional Banking Institutions
- Chapter 9. Insolvent Banks
- Chapter 12. Savings Associations Law
- Chapter 13. Credit Unions
- Chapter 14. Savings Bank Law
- Chapter 15. Mississippi Rural Credit Law
- Chapter 17. Farmers' Credit Associations
- Chapter 18. Mississippi S.A.F.E. Mortgage Act
- Chapter 19. Consumer Loan Broker Act
- Chapter 21. Insurance Premium Finance Companies
- Chapter 22. Mississippi Debt Management Services Act
- Chapter 23. Interstate Bank Branching
- Chapter 25. The Mississippi International Banking Act
- Chapter 27. Multistate, State and Limited Liability Trust Institutions
- Chapter 29. Lender Trade Name and Trademark Use
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.