Mississippi Code Title 77. Public Utilities and Carriers
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 77. Public Utilities and Carriers. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 77. Public Utilities and Carriers. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Public Service Commission
- Chapter 2. Public Utilities Staff
- Chapter 3. Regulation of Public Utilities
- Chapter 5. Electric Power
- Chapter 6. Municipal Gas Authority of Mississippi Law
- Chapter 7. Motor Carriers
- Chapter 8. Transportation Network Companies
- Chapter 9. Railroads and Other Common Carriers
- Chapter 11. Gas Pipelines and Distribution Systems
- Chapter 13. Regulation of Excavations Near Underground Utility Facilities
- Chapter 15. Local Natural Gas Districts
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.