Mississippi Code Title 55. Parks and Recreation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 55. Parks and Recreation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 55. Parks and Recreation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 3. State Parks and Forests
- Chapter 5. Federal Parks and National Parkways
- Chapter 7. Bridge and Park Commissions
- Chapter 9. County and Municipal Facilities
- Chapter 11. Harrison County Parkway
- Chapter 13. Natchez Trace Parkway
- Chapter 15. Commemorative Parks and Monuments
- Chapter 17. International Gardens of Mississippi
- Chapter 19. Bienville Recreational District
- Chapter 21. Mississippi Zoological Park and Garden Districts
- Chapter 23. Mississippi Memorial Stadium
- Chapter 24. Mississippi Coast Coliseum Commission
- Chapter 25. Rails-To-Trails Recreational District
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.