Mississippi Code Title 33. Military Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 33. Military Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 33. Military Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Definitions and General Provisions Relating to the Military Forces
- Chapter 3. Commander in Chief, Military Department, and Governor's Staff
- Chapter 4. Mississippi Military Family Relief Fund
- Chapter 5. The Militia and Mississippi State Guard
- Chapter 7. National Guard
- Chapter 9. Property and Finances
- Chapter 11. Training Facilities
- Chapter 13. Mississippi Code of Military Justice
- Chapter 15. Emergency Management and Civil Defense
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.