Mississippi Code Title 17. Local Government; Provisions Common to Counties and Municipalities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Mississippi Code Title 17. Local Government; Provisions Common to Counties and Municipalities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. Local Government; Provisions Common to Counties and Municipalities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- Chapter 1. Zoning, Planning and Subdivision Regulation
- Chapter 2. Building Codes
- Chapter 3. Promotion of Trade, Conventions and Tourism
- Chapter 5. Jails, Waterworks and Other Improvements
- Chapter 7. Removal of Local Governments in Emergencies
- Chapter 9. Lease of Mineral Lands Other Than Sixteenth Section or in Lieu Lands
- Chapter 11. Gulf Regional District Law
- Chapter 13. Interlocal Cooperation of Governmental Units
- Chapter 15. Human Resource Agencies
- Chapter 17. Solid Wastes Disposal
- Chapter 18. Mississippi Hazardous Waste Facility Siting Act of 1990
- Chapter 19. Appropriations to Planning and Development Districts
- Chapter 21. Finance and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Rural Fire Truck Acquisition Assistance Programs
- Chapter 25. General Provisions Relating to Counties and Municipalities
- Chapter 27. Municipal Historical Hamlet Act
- Chapter 29. Mississippi Entertainment District Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.