This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Mississippi Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Mississippi Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Mississippi Code
- MS CONST Preamble
- Article 1. Distribution of Powers
- Article 2. Boundaries of the State
- Article 3. Bill of Rights
- Article 4. Legislative Department
- Article 5. Executive
- Article 6. Judiciary
- Article 7. Corporations
- Article 8. Education
- Article 9. Militia
- Article 10. The Penitentiary and Prisons
- Article 11. Levees
- Article 12. Franchise
- Article 13. Apportionment
- Article 14. General Provisions
- Article 15. Amendments to the Constitution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.