Missouri Constitution of 1945
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Missouri's Constitution of 1945. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Missouri. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. The Distribution of Powers
- Article III. Legislative Department
- Article IV. Executive Department
- Article V. Judicial Department
- Article VI. Local Government
- Article VII. Public Officers
- Article VIII. Suffrage and Elections
- Article IX. Education
- Article X. Taxation
- Article XI. Corporations
- Article XII. Amending the Constitution
- Article XIII. Public Employees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.