Minnesota Statutes Transportation (Ch. 160-174A)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Transportation (Ch. 160-174A). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Transportation (Ch. 160-174A). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 160. Roads, General Provisions
- Chapter 161. Trunk Highways
- Chapter 162. State-Aid Road Systems
- Chapter 163. County Highways
- Chapter 164. Town Roads
- Chapter 165. Bridges
- Chapter 167. Trunk Highway Bonds
- Chapter 168. Vehicle Registration, Taxation, Sale
- Chapter 168A. Vehicle Titles
- Chapter 168B. Abandoned Motor Vehicles; Towing
- Chapter 168D. Motor Carrier Fuel Tax
- Chapter 169. Traffic Regulations
- Chapter 169A. Driving While Impaired
- Chapter 171. Drivers' Licenses and Training Schools
- Chapter 172. Highway Patrol Officer, Retirement Repealed and Renumbered
- Chapter 173. Signs and Billboards Along Highways
- Chapter 174. Department of Transportation
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.