Minnesota Statutes Property Taxes (Ch. 272-289)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Property Taxes (Ch. 272-289). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Property Taxes (Ch. 272-289). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 272. Taxation, General Provisions
- Chapter 273. Taxes; Listing, Assessment
- Chapter 274. Assessments; Review, Correction, Equalization
- Chapter 275. Taxes; Levy, Extension
- Chapter 276. Collection, Accounting, Distribution
- Chapter 276A. Tax Relief Area Revenue Distribution
- Chapter 277. Delinquent Personal Property Taxes
- Chapter 278. Real or Personal Property Tax; Objection, Defense
- Chapter 279. Delinquent Real Estate Taxes
- Chapter 280. Real Estate Tax Judgment Sales
- Chapter 281. Real Estate Tax Sales, Redemption
- Chapter 282. Tax-Forfeited Land Sales
- Chapter 283. Refund to Purchasers
- Chapter 284. Actions Involving Tax Titles
- Chapter 287. Mortgage Registry Tax; Deed Tax
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.