Minnesota Statutes Municipal Finance, Taxation, Special Assessments (Ch. 426-435)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Municipal Finance, Taxation, Special Assessments (Ch. 426-435). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Municipal Finance, Taxation, Special Assessments (Ch. 426-435). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 426. Finance, Taxation
- Chapter 427. Depositories, City and Statutory City Funds
- Chapter 428A. Special Service Districts; Housing Improvement Areas
- Chapter 429. Local Improvements, Special Assessments
- Chapter 430. Land for Streets and Parks
- Chapter 435. Public Improvements, Other Proceedings
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.