This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Minnesota Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Minnesota Constitution. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Name and Boundaries
- Article III. Distribution of the Powers of Government
- Article IV. Legislative Department
- Article V. Executive Department
- Article VI. Judiciary
- Article VII. Elective Franchise
- Article VIII. Impeachment and Removal from Office
- Article IX. Amendments to the Constitution
- Article X. Taxation
- Article XI. Appropriations and Finances
- Article XII. Special Legislation; Local Government
- Article XIII. Miscellaneous Subjects
- Article XIV. Public Highway System
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.