Minnesota Statutes Local Public Utilities, Enterprises (Ch. 451-459)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Local Public Utilities, Enterprises (Ch. 451-459). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Local Public Utilities, Enterprises (Ch. 451-459). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 451. Utility Franchises, Permits, Rights
- Chapter 452. Municipal Ownership of Utilities
- Chapter 453. Municipal Electric Power
- Chapter 453A. Municipal Gas Distribution
- Chapter 455. Electric Light and Power Plants
- Chapter 456. Water from First Class or Charter Cities
- Chapter 457A. Port Development Assistance
- Chapter 458. Water Transportation Facilities
- Chapter 458A. Local Transit Commissions
- Chapter 458D. Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
- Chapter 459. Municipal Activities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.