Minnesota Statutes Labor, Industry (Ch. 175-189)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Labor, Industry (Ch. 175-189). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Labor, Industry (Ch. 175-189). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 175. Department of Labor and Industry
- Chapter 175A. Workers' Compensation Court of Appeals
- Chapter 176. Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 177. Labor Standards and Wages
- Chapter 178. Apprentice Training
- Chapter 179. Labor Relations
- Chapter 179A. Public Employment Labor Relations
- Chapter 180. Mine Inspectors
- Chapter 181. Employment
- Chapter 181A. Child Labor
- Chapter 182. Occupational Safety and Health
- Chapter 182A. Industrial Hygiene and Safety Profession
- Chapter 184. Employment Agencies
- Chapter 184B. Amusement Rides
- Chapter 185. Labor Disputes; Injunctions, Restraining Orders
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.