Minnesota Statutes Judiciary (Ch. 480-494)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Judiciary (Ch. 480-494). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Judiciary (Ch. 480-494). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 480. Supreme Court
- Chapter 480A. Court of Appeals
- Chapter 480B. Judicial Merit Selection
- Chapter 481. Attorneys-At-Law
- Chapter 484. District Courts
- Chapter 485. District Court Administrators
- Chapter 486. Court Reporters
- Chapter 487. County Courts
- Chapter 488. Municipal Courts Repealed
- Chapter 488A. Municipal Courts; Hennepin and Ramsey Counties
- Chapter 489. Court Commissioners
- Chapter 490. Judges Retirement
- Chapter 490A. Board on Judicial Standards
- Chapter 491A. Conciliation Court
- Chapter 494. Community Dispute Resolution
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.