Minnesota Statutes Elections (Ch. 200-212)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Elections (Ch. 200-212). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Elections (Ch. 200-212). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 200. General Provisions; Definitions
- Chapter 201. Eligibility and Registration of Voters
- Chapter 202A. Caucuses and Conventions
- Chapter 203B. Absentee Voting
- Chapter 204B. Election Administration; General Provisions
- Chapter 204C. Election Day Activities
- Chapter 204D. Particular Elections
- Chapter 205. Municipal Elections
- Chapter 205A. School District Elections
- Chapter 206. Voting Systems
- Chapter 207A. Presidential Primary
- Chapter 208. Presidential Electors
- Chapter 209. Election Contests
- Chapter 211A. Campaign Financial Reports
- Chapter 211B. Fair Campaign Practices
- Chapter 211C. Recall of Elected State Officials
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.