Minnesota Statutes Criminal Procedure. Peace Officers. Privacy of Communications (Ch. 625-634)
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Minnesota Statutes Criminal Procedure. Peace Officers. Privacy of Communications (Ch. 625-634). Use this page to navigate to all sections within Criminal Procedure. Peace Officers. Privacy of Communications (Ch. 625-634). Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Minnesota Statutes
- Chapter 625. Preservation of Public Peace
- Chapter 626. Peace Officers; Searches; Pursuit; Mandatory Reporting
- Chapter 626A. Wire, Electronic, or Oral Communications; Interception
- Chapter 627. Venue
- Chapter 628. Accusation; Charging Instruments
- Chapter 629. Extradition, Detainers, Arrest, Bail
- Chapter 630. Pretrial Procedure
- Chapter 631. Criminal Trial; Conviction; Sentence
- Chapter 632. Appeal; First-Degree Murder
- Chapter 634. Evidence; Witnesses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.