Michigan Constitution of 1963
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Michigan Constitution of 1963. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Michigan Constitution of 1963. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. Elections
- Article III. General Government
- Article IV. Legislative Branch
- Article V. Executive Branch
- Article VI. Judicial Branch
- Article VII. Local Government
- Article VIII. Education
- Article IX. Finance and Taxation
- Article X. Property
- Article XI. Public Officers and Employment
- Article XII. Amendment and Revision
- Schedule and Temporary Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.