Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapters 220 to 244 General Highway Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapters 220 to 244 General Highway Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapters 220 to 244 General Highway Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Chapter 220. General Purpose of Act
- Chapter 221. Chapter I--Laying Out, Altering and Discontinuing Highways
- Chapter 224. Chapter IV--County Road Law
- Chapter 225. Chapter V.State Reward for Roads
- Chapter 229. Chapter IX.Opening of Private Roads and Temporary Highways
- Chapter 230. Chapter X.Penalties and Forfeitures
- Chapter 233. Chapter XIII.Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 235. Chapter XV.Drains
- Chapter 239. Chapter XIX.Culverts, or Cattle-Passes and Hedges
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.