Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 801. Jails and Workhouses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 801. Jails and Workhouses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 801. Jails and Workhouses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- County Jails
- Executive Reorganization Order
- Confinement of Prisoners
- Work Farms, Factories, and Shops
- Day Parole of Prisoners
- Reimbursement of Cities for Medical Supplies or Care of Prisoners
- Inmate Reimbursement to Municipalities Act
- County Jail Overcrowding State of Emergency
- The Prisoner Reimbursement to the County Act
- Alcoholic Liquor, Controlled Substances, and Weapons
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.