Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 552. Divorce
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 552. Divorce. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 552. Divorce. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Award of Property Owned by Spouse to Party
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act Repealed
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Judgment of Divorce or Separate Maintenance; Rights in Property
- Alimony Awarded by Court of Another State
- Collection of Alimony or Support and Maintenance
- Change of Name of Divorced Woman
- The Family Support Act
- Friend of the Court Act
- Support and Parenting Time Enforcement Act
- Interstate Income Withholding Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.