Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 551. Marriage
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 551. Marriage. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 551. Marriage. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Marriage and Solemnization Thereof
- Marriage of Persons Under Sixteen
- Foreign Marriages
- Circuit Court Family Counseling Services Act
- Marriage License
- Issuance of Marriage License Without Publicity
- Legal Status of Married Minors
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.