Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 54. Surveyors
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 54. Surveyors. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 54. Surveyors. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- County Surveyors
- Right of Entry by Surveyors
- Corner Recordation Act
- Section Corners and Quarter Posts
- Michigan Coordinate Systems
- County Surveyor Abolished
- State Survey and Remonumentation Act
- Michigan and Indiana State Line Monumentation Act
- Certified Surveys
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.