Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 487. Financial Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 487. Financial Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 487. Financial Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Adverse Claim to Bank Deposit
- Statutory Joint Account Act
- Joint Safe Deposit Box
- U.S. Defense Savings Bonds
- Loans Under National Housing Act
- Brokers and Exchange Dealers
- Suspension of Business of Financial Institutions
- Money Transmission Services Act
- Michigan BIDCO Act
- Consumer Financial Services Act
- Direct Deposit and Electronic Fund Transfers of State Payments
- Deferred Presentment Service Transactions Act
- Savings Bank Act
- Banking Code of 1999
- Payment of Deposits
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.