Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 458. Ecclesiastical Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 458. Ecclesiastical Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 458. Ecclesiastical Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Roman Catholic Bishops
- Methodist Churches
- Methodist Episcopal Churches
- Wesleyan Methodist Churches
- Methodist Protestant Churches
- Free Methodist Churches
- Baptist Churches
- Baptist Convention
- Dissolution of Baptist Ecclesiastical Societies
- Presbyterian Churches
- Protestant Episcopal Churches
- Protestant Episcopal Bishops
- Congregational Churches
- Consolidation of Congregational Church and Its Ecclesiastical Society
- Dissolution of Congregational Ecclesiastical Societies
- Reformed Protestant Dutch Churches
- Christian Reformed Churches
- Evangelical Churches
- United Missionary Churches
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.