Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 423. Labor Disputes and Employment Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 423. Labor Disputes and Employment Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 423. Labor Disputes and Employment Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Employment Relations Commission
- Strikes by Public Employees
- Compulsory Arbitration of Labor Disputes in Police and Fire Departments
- Employment of Strikebreakers
- Compulsory Arbitration of Labor Disputes of State Police Troopers and Sergeants
- Contracts with Employers Engaging in Unfair Practices
- Disclosure of Employee Information; Employer Liability
- Bullard-Plawecki Employee Right to Know Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.