Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 213. Condemnation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 213. Condemnation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 213. Condemnation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Condemnation by State
- Taking of Public Utility by City
- Acquiring Railroad or Public Utility Right of Way for Trunk Line Highway
- Acquiring Property for Boulevard, Street, or Alley
- Acquisition of Overhead and Underground Rights
- Service on Unknown Owners or Claimants in Condemnation Proceedings
- Taking Property of Public Hospital, College, or University
- Acquisition of Property for Public Highways
- Acquisition of Property by State Agencies and Public Corporations
- Uniform Condemnation Procedures Act
- Acquiring Property for Highway Purposes
- Application of Condemnation Awards Against Taxes and Special Assessments
- Relocation Assistance
- Allowances for Moving Personal Property from Acquired Real Property
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.