Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 14. Attorney General
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 14. Attorney General. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 14. Attorney General. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Attorney General
- Deputy Attorney General
- Intervention of Attorney General
- Expenses in Cases for State
- Collection Department
- Charitable Trustees Powers Act
- Public Safety Solicitation Act
- Examination of Township or School District Records
- Supervision of Trustees for Charitable Purposes Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.