Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 124. Municipalities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Michigan Compiled Laws Chapter 124. Municipalities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 124. Municipalities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Michigan Compiled Laws
- Transfer of Property for Economic Development Projects
- Municipal Rental Facilities
- Public Employees Health Benefit Act
- Municipal Partnership Act
- Female Box Elder Trees
- Municipal Water Supply Systems
- Municipal Sewage Disposal, Water Supply, and Solid Waste Management Systems
- Electronic Funds Transactions
- Intergovernmental Transfers of Functions and Responsibilities
- Regional Transit Authority Act
- Municipal Emergency Services
- Metropolitan Councils Act
- Land Bank Fast Track Act
- Executive Reorganization Order
- Intergovernmental Contracts Between Municipal Corporations
- Mass Transportation System Authorities
- Metropolitan Transportation Authorities Act of 1967
- Public Transportation Authority Act
- Urban Cooperation Act of 1967
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.