Maine Revised Statutes Title 7. Agriculture and Animals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 7. Agriculture and Animals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 7. Agriculture and Animals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Part 1. Administration
- Part 1-B. Water and Soil Management
- Part 2. Marketing, Grading and Labeling
- Part 3. Licensing of Dealers; Auctions
- Part 4. Livestock Disease Control
- Part 5. Plant Industry
- Part 6-A. Honeybee Industry
- Part 7. Milk and Milk Products
- Part 9. Animal Welfare
- Part 10. Nutrient Management
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.