Maine Revised Statutes Title 27. Libraries, History, Culture and Art
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 27. Libraries, History, Culture and Art. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 27. Libraries, History, Culture and Art. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. State Library
- Chapter 2. State Museum
- Chapter 3. Public Libraries
- Chapter 4. Regional Library Systems
- Chapter 4-A. Library Records
- Chapter 5. Interstate Library Compact
- Chapter 9. State Historian
- Chapter 11. Art
- Chapter 13. Archaeology
- Chapter 15. The Arts
- Chapter 16. The Percent for Art Act
- Chapter 17. Maine Historic Preservation Commission
- Chapter 18. Maine State Cultural Affairs Council
- Chapter 19. Property Deposited with Museums and Historical Societies
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.