Maine Revised Statutes Title 22. Health and Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 22. Health and Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 22. Health and Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Subtitle 1. Departmental Organization and Operation
- Subtitle 2. Health
- Subtitle 3. Income Supplementation
- Subtitle 4. Human Services
- Subtitle 5. In-Home and Community Support Services for Adults with Long-Term Care Needs
- Subtitle 6. Facilities for Children and Adults
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.