Maine Revised Statutes Title 21-A. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 21-A. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21-A. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 3. Voter Registration
- Chapter 5. Nominations
- Chapter 7. Election Officials
- Chapter 8. Limitation of Terms
- Chapter 9. Conduct of Elections
- Chapter 11. Ballot Questions
- Chapter 13. Campaign Reports and Finances
- Chapter 14. The Maine Clean Election Act
- Chapter 15. Apportionment
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.