Maine Revised Statutes Title 13-B. Maine Nonprofit Corporation Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maine Revised Statutes Title 13-B. Maine Nonprofit Corporation Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13-B. Maine Nonprofit Corporation Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Maine Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Corporate Purposes and Powers
- Chapter 3. Corporate Name; Registered Office and Agent; Service of Process
- Chapter 4. Organization of Nonprofit Corporations
- Chapter 6. Bylaws and Voting
- Chapter 7. Directors and Officers
- Chapter 8. Amendment of Articles of Incorporation
- Chapter 9. Mergers and Consolidation
- Chapter 10. Sale and Other Dispositions of Corporate Assets
- Chapter 11. Dissolution
- Chapter 12. Foreign Corporations
- Chapter 13. Annual Reports: Powers of Secretary of State; Excuse; Miscellaneous
- Chapter 14. Fees
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.