Maryland Code, Real Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Real Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Real Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. General Provisions
- Title 2. Rules of Construction
- Title 3. Recordation
- Title 4. Requisites of Valid Instruments
- Title 5. Statute of Frauds
- Title 6. Rights of Entry and Possibilities of Reverter
- Title 7. Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Vendor's Liens
- Title 8. Landlord and Tenant
- Title 8A. Mobile Home Parks
- Title 8B. Manufactured Homes
- Title 9. Statutory Liens on Real Property
- Title 10. Sales of Property
- Title 11. Maryland Condominium Act
- Title 11A. Maryland Real Estate Time-Sharing Act
- Title 11B. Maryland Homeowners Association Act
- Title 12. Eminent Domain
- Title 13. Land Patents
- Title 14. Miscellaneous Rules
- Title 15. Effective Date and Applicability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.