Maryland Code, Estates and Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Estates and Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Estates and Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Estates of Decedents--General Provisions
- Title 2. The Court
- Title 3. Intestate Succession and Statutory Shares
- Title 4. Wills
- Title 5. Opening the Estate
- Title 6. The Personal Representative
- Title 7. Administration of the Estate
- Title 8. Claims of Creditors
- Title 9. Special Provisions Relating to Distribution
- Title 10. Closing Estates
- Title 11. Miscellaneous Rules
- Title 12. Effective Date and Applicability
- Title 13. Protection of Minors and Disabled Persons
- Title 13.5. Maryland Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act
- Title 14. Trusts
- Title 14.5. Maryland Trust Act
- Title 15. Fiduciaries
- Title 16. Maryland Uniform Transfer-On-Death (TOD) Security Registration Act
- Title 17. Maryland General and Limited Power of Attorney Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.