Maryland Code, Criminal Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Maryland Code, Criminal Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Maryland Code, Criminal Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Maryland
- Title 1. Definitions; General Provisions
- Title 2. Law Enforcement Procedures; Arrest Process
- Title 3. Incompetency and Criminal Responsibility in Criminal Cases
- Title 4. Pretrial Procedures
- Title 5. Release
- Title 6. Trial and Sentencing
- Title 7. Uniform Postconviction Procedure Act
- Title 8. Other Postconviction Review
- Title 9. Extradition
- Title 10. Criminal Records
- Title 11. Victims and Witnesses
- Title 12. Forfeiture--Controlled Dangerous Substances Violations
- Title 13. Other Forfeitures
- Title 14. Office of the State Prosecutor
- Title 15. Office of the State’s Attorney
- Title 16. Office of the Public Defender
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.