Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XVII. Economic Security and Public Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XVII. Economic Security and Public Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XVII. Economic Security and Public Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
- Chapter 194. Human Resources
- Chapter 194A. Cabinet for Health and Family Services
- Chapter 195. Manpower Services
- Chapter 196. Corrections
- Chapter 197. Penitentiaries
- Chapter 198A. Low-Cost Housing
- Chapter 198B. Housing, Buildings, and Construction; Building Code
- Chapter 199. Protective Services for Children; Adoption
- Chapter 200. Assistance to Children
- Chapter 201. Jefferson County Children's Home
- Chapter 202A. Hospitalization of the Mentally Ill
- Chapter 202B. Admission of an Individual with an Intellectual Disability
- Chapter 205. Public Assistance and Medical Assistance
- Chapter 207. Aid to the Needy Blind; Equal Opportunities
- Chapter 209. Protection of Adults
- Chapter 209A. Spousal Abuse or Neglect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.