Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XI. Revenue and Taxation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Kentucky Revised Statutes Title XI. Revenue and Taxation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title XI. Revenue and Taxation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Kentucky Revised Statutes
- Chapter 131. Department of Revenue
- Chapter 132. Levy and Assessment of Property Taxes
- Chapter 133. Supervision, Equalization, and Review of Assessments
- Chapter 134. Payment, Collection, and Refund of Taxes
- Chapter 135. Collection of Public Claims by Action
- Chapter 136. Corporation and Utility Taxes
- Chapter 137. License Taxes
- Chapter 138. Excise Taxes
- Chapter 139. Sales and Use Taxes
- Chapter 140. Inheritance and Estate Taxes
- Chapter 141. Income Taxes
- Chapter 142. Miscellaneous Taxes
- Chapter 143. Coal Tax
- Chapter 143A. Natural Resources Severance and Processing Taxes
- Chapter 144. Tax Incentives for Economic Development
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.